1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, 7th movie (Part 1 - 2010, Part 2 - 2011)
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 4th movie (2005)
3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 6th movie (2009)
I probably like this movie a little more than others because I am a H/G and R/Hr shipper, so of course I would like this one! I thought the Harry and Ginny moments were really cute even though none of them were from the book and I did enjoy Ron being jealous of Cormac and Hermione being jealous of Lavender, though I felt bad for Hermione when she saw Ron and Lavender snogging, as they say in Britain. Of course, Hermione ended up with Ron and Lavender ended up....dead. Poor Lavender :-( I really enjoyed Jim Broadbent as Slughorn - he
was just so gosh darn cute! I believe this was the first movie since GoF where we didn't see Voldemort, we just learned about Tom Riddle's backstory and his quest to learn about Horcruxes which I found very interesting.
Bit of a gap here...
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 2nd movie (2002)
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, 5th movie (2007)
6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 3rd movie (2004)
this movie and you'll see why it drives me crazy. Sorry, Cuaron fanboys, but just because he directed this does not make it the Best! Potter! Film! Ever! (Though I blame Steve Kloves for all the things I really hate about this one). But I really hated that shrunken head on the bus which I assume was Cauron's idea.
7. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1st movie (2001)