Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Ranking the Disney Renaissance movies

If you have 15 minutes to spare, I would love it if you watched the video I made where I ranked the 10 animated movies from the Disney Renaissance, which came out between  1989-1999. They are known for rejuvenating the Disney studio after a dismal time spent in the '70s and '80s known as The Dark Ages when they had a lot of box-office flops and critical failures. This is one of the best eras in Disney animation history (although the current era certainly rivals it!) and while not every film is a masterpiece, there are a lot of great films that came out during this time. This era of Disney movies holds a special place in my heart because it's the one I grew up with and I saw most of these in the theater. 

So...Let's get down to business and rank the Disney Renaissance movies! 






No comments:

Post a Comment